Friday, July 6, 2007

My Final Post Ever for Eternity Maybe

My Experience of Planning and Implementing the Family Vacation

I found it hard to plan the vacation. Mainly because of all the steps it takes to complete the planning stage. Like the spread sheet or the map. You have to figure out times, dates, and costs. Then you have to figure out how to get from one place to another without using the GPS. I have to use the regular map.

My Favorite Part

The part were my trip is over. The trip was hard and I missed my vacation time not my work time (Nickelodeon doesn't count). besides I learned what a hard job dad has to plan mini vacations to the beach and stuff. I'm just happy to be relaxing. ;D.

My Least Favorite Part

Right before you leave. I think it's because of the thought that the trip would go horribly wrong. Or we would get lost and I couldn't stand the thought of my trip falling apart. In the end it all worked out I was just so stressed.

The Three Most Important Lessons I Learned

  1. Plan Ahead but Be Flexible With Times
  2. Always Have a Backup Plan
  3. Have Fun
    If you go by these Lessons your trip can be fun.
How The Experience Will Be Helpful To Me In The Future

I think that it will be helpful on other trips I do because I know how to do every thing now. Though you can never expect whats going to happen. So be flexible and have fun, and in case something doesn't go to plan have a backup plan, it helps.

How The Experience Impacted My Family

I think they had fun. We discussed what to do. It was always a group discussion. I had fun not sure about them but I'm sure they enjoyed it.

What I Would Do If I Could Do It All Over Again

Listen I'm only going to say this once. NEVER AGAIN AM I DOING A CROSS COUNTRY TRIP IT TAKES TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hear me out I thought the trip would take for ever. Its not so bad that I wanted it to be over right?

The Unexpected

A few things that happened that was unexpected. Once we stayed in a cabin when we were supposed to sleep in a tent. We stayed up all night one night. We even skipped Yosemite National Park. Dun Dun DUN Muahahahahahahahaha.

What Went Exactly As Planned

Well everything up to when we met Tracy. Then we got all out of order and mixed up. After San Fran we went totally off schedule.

My Final Thoughts

I thought the trip went better than I thought it would. I made it and now I don't have to worry about it because it's over. =) So bye.



No comments: