Thursday, June 7, 2007

Why, What, and Where

Why did I do this you ask?

Well...I am a Boyer child and when a Boyer child in my family turns 12 we have to plan a trip. Like Brandon he took us to Southern California, and Colin took us to Mexico. My mom says we where trying to out do each other. Boy was she right.
What am I doing?

I am doing a crosscountry road trip. the main destination is San Francisco, Calif. just higher than where Brandon took us. My favorite detective TV show Monk is filmed there and we found out that they get thier child actors from a place called Kids Management, so my Dad filled out forms with me and signed me up so I could possably be an Extra on Monk (Look out for me :@) I could meet Tony Shaloub ;} *squeal*

Where am I going you ask?

Well here are a few Examples; Barack Obama's headquarters, House on a Rock, Field of Dreams, Mt. Rushmore, Alcatraz, Winchester House, and Crater of Diamonds State Park.

I will be posting Blogs through my Vacation so check in, in a few days.

P.S. a few days before we left a little racoon visited our house. I named him Spikey. Isn't he cute ;) *awww*. Bye.


Here is my family at the Cascades in Virgina

Photo taken by Grammy Boyer

3 comments:

JediBFA said...

Have a safe drive. Can't wait for the first on the road update. Good luck with Monk!

PS -- Love the pictures. You can also create links to other sites from your post (so for instance, it would be cool if the list of places you are visiting was a list of links to the places you are visiting so readers can learn more about them). Keep up the great posting!

Lizthefair said...

You are a natural blogger!

Looking forward to hearing about the trip. Esp. the Nebraska parts ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Amber -
This is Karen (Ms. Simon) in Celebration wishing you a great trip! I'm not a blogger, but maybe will learn about it as I look up how you're doing. Hope your first day is as good as you want it to be. Bye!