Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nickelodeon


My dad and I discuss my first professional acting job.

OMG!!!! I was just on Nickelodeon. Okay not just. I will be. I was cast to be on a game show for Nickelodeon!!!! I didn't get slimed but oh well. I did get to "Call" them. You don't really you just go behind a curtain say hi or whatever then pick a number. If you pick a number and slime comes through the nozzle onto the person in the seat you win a prize. I won a MP3 Player. the time I'm airing on July 30th. Then I got to be a contester. I almost got slimed. But number 3 did instead I was number 1. That will air on August 6th.

My mom and dad and brothers wait in
the holding area while I am on the set.

I even got to keep my T-Shirt they give you to wear. It was my first professional job. I get paid $125, won an MP3, and got a free T-Shirt for little air time. It's just a show
between a show.

On the way back from the set to the holding area, I Chat with Dinah. She was sitting in chair One and I chose chair one, causing her to be slimed. As a result, we both won an MP3 player. And had a lot of fun! The slime is made mostly of apple sauce.

1 comment:

Lizthefair said...

Hey, congratulations on your first gig!

Sounds like this whole vacation thing has been a lot of fun.

I've enjoyed reading about it-- it's almost like being there with you.