Tuesday, June 19, 2007

San Francisco


Afterwards we went to San Francisco. Were we met Ken and Nick. They go to Dream Homes every couple of summers. They were wonderful, extremely nice.

For lunch my family and Ken went to Massawa which is an African Restaurant. They were very smart in a way that instead of having 7 plates that they needed to wash they only had to wash 1 huge one.

Then we went to Haight Ashbury. It's like a little mini Sixties place. We went into a woman's 60's outfit store. I tried on some stuff there was a 70 dollar shirt that was made there. No one else has it and I LOVED it but I didn't get it because my dad said I couldn't , but my mom promised to make me one just like it.

Then we went to Th
e Golden Gate Bridge. Did you know it's really orange? Well it is. The cable used to connect the bridge are huge they had a sample next to the bridge that you can touch and get a pic. with.

Following that we went to The Millennium Restaurant. The food there was all vegan. It was all gourmet food. I don't really like gourmet but my dish was good. I gave Ken and Nick some rocks I tumbled and polished.

After dinner we went to Lombard street. It was too dark to get a good pic. Lobard is said to be the crookedest street in the world.

No comments: