Friday, June 8, 2007

The First Day

The first day was alright. Rough at the beginning because Dad ask me where to go so I'm like go onto route 460 and then highway 77 then Dad was like how do I go on to 460? He knew too but he was just giving me a hard time. I finally figured it out he meant, say left, right, and straight. He was just being him. We got on the road everything went well. I told him what to look out for so he knew when to get onto a different highway or intersection. I watched a movie two in fact. Just in case you were wondering they were The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and Eyeshield 21 (an anime TV show that Brandon recorded for me). Sorry about the anime thing in the other blog but I love anime, who couldn't?

Our destination for today was Huntington West Virginia. We even drove around Marshall University where Colin is taking his ACT test tomorrow. A sad thing was we lost our USB cord so we can't show you the beautiful West Virgina mountains at sunset. Sorry.

keep checking in. Ciao for now ~Amber

No comments: