Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My First Job

I got a call today. For a part on TV. A game thing with nickelodeon. I start recording on Sat. at 1 PM. It's a game show called Slime Ball. I'm going to get slimed. I have to watch Nick all day so I know as much as I can to win. If you win you go under a giant slime machine. I'm going to have so much fun!

In order to get in this I had to get a special account in a bank. We got the call and we saw the bank and turned into it. We were so lucky it was that bank because that was the only bank besides one other in that town that had the special account we needed. Mary Hanna helped us with all our bank needs.

I called my best friend C.C. to tell, and my reply "...Are you serious?", "Yes", *Scream*. Then I told her I saw Aquamarine, * Super Scream*. Then she had to leave = (. I was just as excited = ).

1 comment:

JediBFA said...

Congrats on the gig at Nick. Break a leg!!!!

-J